Security for Devices
- Security is a high priority to establish the Internet ofSecure Use of multiple layers of protection is the driving principle for enterprise security
- Security is well addressed with installation of Industrial Automation and Critical Infrastructure devices.
- The Internet of Things comprises of a wildly diverse range of device types from small to large, simple to complex, utility & industrial/manufacturing systems.
- Critical functionality of the devices against catastrophic consequences addresses the security.
- Building protection in the device itself provides a critical security layer.
- Authenticate to multiple networks securely & ensure that data is available to multiple collectors.
- Manage the contention & privacy concerns between the data access & multiple consumers.
- Provide strong authentication & data protection i.e., integrity & confidentiality that are not easily compromised.